Support The Protectors, Stop Line 3!
Date: August 30, 2021
(Photo by Brooke Anderson)
Native leaders in Minnesota are continuing the struggle to end the Line 3 pipeline expansion. They are calling on us to join them on the frontlines. To stop Line 3 we need to mobilize for action!
Learn About The Struggle To Stop Line 3
This excellent long-read in Grist goes in depth about why “The Line 3 pipeline protests are about much more than climate change”. There’s also great background from Honor The Earth and Stop Line 3’s websites.
- Democracy Now - Indigenous Activists Continue Resistance Against Line 3 After Setback in Court 6/16/21
- MPR - ‘We held a lot of good ground’: Line 3 protest and prayer camp disbands near Mississippi River crossing 6/15/21
- Unicorn Riot - Indigenous-Led Blockades Occupy Line 3 Pipeline Sites 6/10/21
- The Guardian - Line 3: protests over pipeline through tribal lands spark clashes and mass arrests 6/10/21
Support From Home
- 1000 Letters To Biden - Stop DAPL & Line 3 – help put pressure on the Biden Admin in this campaign tied with the Summer Solstice on June 20th.
- Donations To Frontline Groups
- Donate Food And Supplies To Camps
Join A Camp At The Frontlines
- Get Connected To The Line 3 Front Lines (secure form)
- Line 3 Action Orientation Sign-Up Form - Tuesdays and Sundays, see form for details.
- Red Lake Treaty Camp
Who To Follow
- Welcome Water Protectors
- RISE Coalition (Twitter) (Facebook)
- Red Lake Treaty Camp (Facebook)
- Giniw Collective (Twitter) (Facebook)
- Honor The Earth
- Stop Line 3
Extinction Rebellion is a 100% non-violent civil disobedience movement aimed at nothing less than radical system change. Our rebellion is fueled by our love for humanity and for all life on earth.